Rules and Regulations
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm, Saturday 10am - 4pm, Sunday 10pm - 3pm
(winter hours will vary)
- Check out time is 11am-12pm.
- Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 7 am. Excessive noise will not be tolerated at any time.
- NO swimming in the lake.
- NO fishing or boating after dark. (You may fish from your campsite)
- Washing of vehicles is not permitted without permission.
- Any damage caused to park grounds, sites, tables, trees, etc. will result in immediate eviction and will require you to pay all damage caused, repair and replacement cost.
- NO grills permitted on picnic tables. Tables are not to be moved from location.
- NO digging in grounds. Strictly prohibited due to buried utilities.
- NO clothes lines or hanging of clothes outside permitted.
- ONE VEHICLE PER SITE. Parking in vacant sites, grass or on roads is not permitted. Overflow parking is for cars only. Vehicles parked in violation will be towed at owner’s expense.
- PET OWNERS: All pets are required to be on a leash.no tied pets outside. No roaming pets. No excessive pet noise. Owners are required to clean up after their pets.
- NOTICE: Pet owners will be required to pay a $25 clean up fee. If we have to clean up after YOUR PET!
- All children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a registered guest.
- NO vehicle repairs permitted. If you have a mechanical problem, contact the office immediately.
- Campfire permitted in fire rings only. Fire rings must not be moved.
- Garbage: All garbage is to be disposed in dumpster near office.
- NO doormats or carpeting permitted on grass.
- Only 4 guests permitted, and MUST STOP AT OFFICE to register.
- NO tents, tarps, or other material is permitted to be used as shelter, wind blocks, sun blocks etc.
- ALL FISHING and BOATING: Require release form signed by registered guests t, parent, or legal guardian.
- Fishing is catch and release.
- ATTENTION: All RVs, campers, or units must be in clean condition. All units are required to be in good working condition, and complete operational condition which includes: Proper water, sewer, wheels, and current registration. Units deemed not in the above proper condition WILL NOT be permitted in the park.
- Any violations of rules /Regulations may result in eviction and no refunds.
- Please remember to be respectful of your neighbors. Our family built this campground for your enjoyment.
The Hickey Family.
Indian Springs Campground is a privately owned and operated business. It reserves the right of service(s) to all person(s), group(s) and organization(s).
Springs Campground • 3306 State Line Rd. • North
Bend, OH 45052
Coordinates: N 39° 9' 20.0" W 84°
• TOLL FREE: 1-888-550-9244
Design By Henley
Graphic Communications, Inc.